Feed Media Clients Have Food for the Super Bowl Covered
With all of Denver gearing up for the world’s largest football viewing party this Sunday, several Feed Media clients are being identified by media outlets as great places to cheer on the Broncos and enjoy delicious food and beverages.
AXS.com calls out four “hot spots,” all of which are Feed Media clients:
Punch Bowl Social – www.punchbowlsocial.com
- Don’t miss their “Orange is the New Blue” punch.
Del Frisco’s Grille – www.delfriscosgrille.com
- Their “Superbowl Ring” appetizer brings together a tasty assortment of appetizers to share with the table.
La Biblioteca – www.richardsandoval.com
- Enjoy Korean Wings and two Sapporo beers for just $18 while the game is shown on five large screen TVs.
ViewHouse – www.viewhouse.com
- The biggest party in Denver will include a heated tent at the Ballpark location and dozens of flat screens throughout both locations.
Del Frisco’s Grille, The ViewHouse, Punch Bowl Social and La Biblioteca were also noted in an Examiner.com round up of great places to enjoy food specials on Super Bowl Sunday. Other Feed Media clients included were:
Postino Wine Café - http://www.postinowinecafe.com/
- The “Playoff Package” includes two Bruschetta Platters, an Antipasto Platter, a Panini Platter and two salad bowls for $150. (It will feed a 20-person “team”!)
Tokyo Joe’s – www.tokyojoes.com
- With 24 hours’ notice, Tokyo Joe’s will prepare a game day platter for you to enjoy at home that includes 40 piece California roll sushi and 12 chicken skewers with peanut sauce for $35. You might also order edamame, lettuce wraps or spring rolls.
#GoBroncos #unitedinorange #BroncosCountry #superbowl50